These homemade pork patties are full of flavour and rich. They’re a favourite for both adults and kids. With only 6 kitchen ingredients, they can be served with rice, porridge, noodles, and even burgers.
- Minced Pork (300g)
- Weipa (Original/ Premium)
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Light Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Remark: The cornstarch helps bind the ingredients together
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Heat oil in a large pan. With a spoon, drop the filling onto the pan and with a flat spatula, press down slightly until 1/4-inch thick. You can push the edges in slightly if needed to form a circle.
- Pan fry for about 3 minutes on medium high on each side. When the edges start to brown, it’s time to flip.
- Serve with rice and/or porridge.
Where to buy Weipa?
NOTE: To check authenticity of Weipa products, do look out for WEIPA Malaysia Hologram Sticker. This HOLOGRAM means
1. Official Distributor in Malaysia
2. BKKM (Food Safety and Quality Division Ministry of Health Malaysia ) approved
3. Authentic products direct import from original manufacturer in Japan
Beware of inauthentic products that are made in China circulating in the market.
Feel free to share