What is Fitbit Flex 2 ?
Fitbit Flex 2™—a slim, swim-proof fitness wristband that transforms by hiding inside bangles, bands or pendants to automatically track all-day activity, exercise and sleep. It also helps you stay connected with call and text notifications. Enjoy a tracker that’s no fuss, all fun and ready to go wherever life takes you.
What I get out of Fitbit Flex 2 box ?
After watching this videos, I opened the box and charge the tracker. Then, I fit the tracker into the smaller band, install the Fitbit app and finally sync it with my iPhone.
What I like about Fitbit Flex 2?
1. Keep track of daily activity levels
Measures steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned and active minutes.
2. Auto Sleep Tracking
Automatically track how long and how well I sleep. It helps me set sleep goals, bedtime reminders and a silent alarm for waking more peacefully.
3. Splashproof design
Swim-proof for tracking swimming, life-proof for wear in the ocean, shower, pool and beyond. No worry if I get caught in the rain.
4. Interchangeable Accessories
The ultra-thin tracker can be hide inside bangles, bands or pendants.
5. The LED progress display
Lights up when :-
- get calls and texts
- Reminders to Move
- Shows how close to completing my daily goal with just a simple tap.
6. Syncs to select Apple®, Android and Windows devices Such as iPhone®, iPad®, iPod® touch and cell phones and tablets with Windows Phone or Android.
7. SmartTrack Technology
Automatically recognises and records various different exercises I do, so I can keep track of my workouts without pushing any buttons.
8. Battery 5+ Days*
Up to 5+ days’ battery life so I can worry less about tracker and focus more on my goals.
9. Female health tracking
To help predict next period and estimated fertile window.
10. Set daily goal & Monitor progress
– set a goal to lose, gain or maintain weight & the apps will adjust my daily calorie needs.
– Log all meals to get daily calorie intake (there is a daily calorie goal based on my weight goal).
– Log how much water I drink on a daily basis.
Stay inspired by sharing and competing with friends and family.
What I Don’t Like about Fitbit Flex 2 ?
1. Fitbit Flex 2 does not have a heart rate sensor.
2. A lot of Malaysian food can’t be found in the food section such as nasi lemak, wan tan mee, bak kut teh, curry mee…etc. I can just select whichever food that I think is nearest/ similar food so that it can help to count the my calories intake.
My Fitbit Apps Dashboard
This is how my Fitbit apps dashboard looks like on the 2nd day.
What do you think about “Fitbit Flex 2” ?